R1Timmy Crash-My Account - Page 38

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: R1Timmy Crash-My Account

Re: R1Timmy Crash-My Account

Quote Originally Posted by kneedraggin101 View Post
    ive never offered winter storage to anyone, minus my close friends i ride with daily, and they have full access to the bikes 24/7

so wrong person, sorry man
    Perhaps he is mixed up with kneedragger88? I haven't heard of any problems with kneedragger88's stored bikes. I believe people are quite happy with the service.

http://www.soarservice.ca/
    Last edited by VifferFun; 10-12-2009 at 07:56 PM.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

Quote Originally Posted by JiuJitsu View Post
    Kneedraggin, aren't you the guy that offers winter storage for bikes? Whats this I heard about bikes being returned with missing parts?
    Wow, you have no idea who you are talking about..... and missing parts? You are way off topic but it sounds like you just enjoy stiring the pot

Banned

ive been outted eh, by who? by anyone who actually knows me? ppl who have had hands on dealings, no.... by ppl who talk about crud from the 15th place down the rd.

All the ppl who have delt with me in the last 10 years TONS will speak about how i have done nothing but treat ppl right, and with more respect then most deserve.

But with that being said, ya ive been an arse to lots of ppl, and ive been rude to many more.... am i perfect, not even close.... am I what ppl say on here, again not even close....

everyone has an opinion about one person or the next, and this will be how things ALWAYS ARE..... I honestly think this thread went WAY WAY off topic, and really, the simple facts are ppl believe what they want to believe. Some feel cheated, some feel they were screwed, and others just dunno what to think.

But the mods and site admin have a very open view with this and have let it run for long past its term, and i think its just so everyone can get it off their chests and into the open...... but honestly isnt it time to get this die down??

everyone has said what they have to say, now its just getting stupid
    An you have modeled all that here perfectly haven't you... Practise what you preach man... practise what you preach.... forgot to add... can you point to the posts in this thread where I have been overly rude?

On another note... When is Tim coming back?????

Quote Originally Posted by etonna View Post
    Wow, you have no idea who you are talking about..... and missing parts? You are way off topic but it sounds like you just enjoy stiring the pot

Thanks Eric!

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow View Post
    An you have modeled all that here perfectly haven't you... Practise what you preach man... practise what you preach....

actually i do, i dont make threats towards ppl, i dont feel the need to be rude and cut up ppl, i dont make stupid comments as you did above.....

i do practice what i preach, i treat everyone the same,unless they deserve otherwise and try and just enjoy what used to be a wonderful community.....

Banned

actually i do, i dont make threats towards ppl, i dont feel the need to be rude and cut up ppl, i dont make stupid comments as you did above.....

i do practice what i preach, i treat everyone the same,unless they deserve otherwise and try and just enjoy what used to be a wonderful community.....

I am not rude either... and I haven't said anything about anyone on this thread - Tim - that isn't true.... so I haven't cut up anyone... and I certainly don't make stupid comments.... that one was a well thought out pun...... I put a lot of effort into that one, took me a while to come up with it.... I was going to say all you can eat cracked ribs and neck bones, but I thought that was a little over the edge....

What I am guessing is, it's another one of those - I can defend someone they way I see fit, but you can't - rants right ?????

your comments back many a page say that tim's injuries will come true or something along those lines....

the broken rib thing, granted with all the bs ppl are speaking in here a lil sub standard humor is always called for... but at the man in questions expense? thats a lil low.....

and look we all have our own ways to defend ppl, i just honestly dont think cutting ppl up and talking the way your posts have indicated are the best way.... thats all

although at the end of it, you are your own person and can say as you wish

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow View Post
    I am not rude either... and I haven't said anything about anyone on this thread - Tim - that isn't true.... so I haven't cut up anyone... and I certainly don't make stupid comments.... that one was a well thought out pun...... I put a lot of effort into that one, took me a while to come up with it.... I was going to say all you can eat cracked ribs and neck bones, but I thought that was a little over the edge....

What I am guessing is, it's another one of those - I can defend someone they way I see fit, but you can't - rants right ?????
    Ok so 75 pages and I have 1 queston.... are you still in highschool? Come on all this drama with people you've never met! What do you plan to acomplish here?

Getting screwed by our insurance companys!

Quote Originally Posted by JiuJitsu View Post
    Kneedraggin, aren't you the guy that offers winter storage for bikes? Whats this I heard about bikes being returned with missing parts?

Ken kneedragger88 does the winter storage and I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone's bikes were returned with missing parts! Iv seen him take off parts from his own bikes to help out others and as for stealing parts he definatly does not need to do that!

It would appear that this thread has finally run it’s course and there is nothing further to be gained by it remaining open.

Sponsor Me Today ................................ Sponsor the GTAM Ride Team

2011 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $29,335.50 
    2010 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $37,836.14 
    2009 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $39,347.14 
    2008 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $37,868.15 
    2007 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $18,540.28 
    2004 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $13,408.69