R1Timmy Crash-My Account - Page 3

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: R1Timmy Crash-My Account

Re: R1Timmy Crash-My Account

I have a real one here now that says I have multiple severe permanent disabilities documented by multiple doctors..... uhh where is my fundraiser!

Wow, well, thanks for your post BJ. It does answer some some questions.

The biggest one for me was the number ( i think something like $28 000) was being thrown around in regards to the cost of healthcare treatment for the downed rider (R1Timmy).

In the other thread in the insurance sub-forum, it was made clear that your vehicle inusrance would cover all expenses resulting from an accident in the US.

That was the biggest issue for me in regards to donating, I was thinking that his insurance will pay for his hospital bills etc... so why are we be asked to donate $ for that, when it should be a non issue.

If buddy didnt have insurance on the bike, then he is out of pocket for that money and that is a huge hit to take. Makes sense about trying to get the bike in the truck asap. Was the bike set up for street? sounds like buddy just throw his track bike into his van and put on an Ontario plate when he got down there.

By the way, the fact that he had another driver lic with a diff name could very well be just in case he went down, as in the US, everybody gets treated throgh medicade(medicare- same program) if they do not have money themselves. Its just like here.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    I have a real one here now that says I have multiple severe permanent disabilities documented by multiple doctors..... uhh where is my fundraiser!
    It's time for a megamania fundraiser!

Those of you who were either barely injured, or mentally endangered, please sign up! Were gunna have the Rolling Stones, and AC/DC and all them other bands that were at SARSfest!

Woo!

COME TO MY SEMINAR!!!
    Sometimes the sun makes beggars believers
    And sometimes a shrine is built to deceive her
    In between let oblivion ring
    Whoa let me hear all you sad angels sing

Appaloosa

here a shocking statement

i
    dont
    give
    a
    either way....................
    Knowledge Without Mileage is Useless

*worry about your own spelling not mine.

i still dont get it

so what happened to all the donations? someone used it on a shopping spree?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fizz View Post
    so what happened to all the donations? someone used it on a shopping spree?
    Monorail, Monorail, Monorail!
    Sometimes the sun makes beggars believers
    And sometimes a shrine is built to deceive her
    In between let oblivion ring
    Whoa let me hear all you sad angels sing

Appaloosa

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrowe13 View Post
    Monorail, Monorail, Monorail!

+1 on the Monorrraiiiiiilllll!

Quote Originally Posted by janjan View Post
    plz explain...

Quote Originally Posted by janjan View Post
    hey, I still stand by the fact you're trying to scam us into believing you're not mikcbr

Thanks bjturner for once and for all, putting your side of the "whole" incident down in writing. Yes, I read your previous account, but there were some gaps that needed to be filled in. I have no stake in this, other than to understand where the main players fit in and further to that, to place a chronology of the events in proper order. Why? Because rampant speculation and hearsay have been poisoning an otherwise great forum. You were sought out to tell your side of things, and you have done so...thank you. An account as detailed as yours from the other side of the proverbial road would wrap this up once and for all. I must say though, I can't see you having an agenda based on your account of the accident.

Yes, I did go to the fundraiser and will keep my observations and thoughts to myself as to what I choose to believe. I'm ambivalent to the whole fundraising aspect. If it was done under misleading pretenses, then so be it. Let it be a lesson to all about the individual(s) rather than about charity events in general. Good causes such as fundraisers for accident victims are vital in keeping our community just that...a community of like minded individuals that enjoy a riskier than average sport. We support one another with issues such as repair, maintainance, insurance questions, good roads to ride and rally together when one of our small community goes down. If advantage has been taken of GTAM and it's members, then I believe it's an illustration of a very small minority of riders.

I'm impartial to the events that occurred, as I don't really know the protaganist involved, other than to see him a couple of times. I'm certainly not in a position to testify as to his personality, nor yours for that matter. What's important is that you have plainly stated what you observed. Factual, detailed and un-biased, aside from the hearsay of dumped oil and batteries. Your opinion of the individual(s) are a personal assessment and therefore must be taken in the context of "not everyone likes everyone else".

I would strongly like to see this matter dealt with (so that I can get some suggestions on upgrades ) and would therefore suggest that R1 Timmay detail his account of events as he remembers them and then lock this thread down. No deletions or selective removals. Plain and simple. Both sides offer their observations, the thread is closed to further posts, it can be read by all and opinions can be individual without having to further make accusations or recriminations.

Too many feelings have already been injured in this drama. That's a hell of cost considering that all the cattiness can be avoided by a simple, detailed account.
    Last edited by smokeeater341; 10-09-2009 at 11:43 PM.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

'05 GSXR 600, IXIL S/S dual undertail exhaust, Gorilla alarm, Vortex sliders, Vortex levers, CA integrated tail lights/flush mounts, Hotbodies hugger, HEL S/S lines, Blue DB windscreen

plz explain...
    simpsons

simpsons
    sry still dont get it. what does this "monorail" gotta do with anything. i havent watched simpsons for so long i dont get the reference.

wait so bjturner is a girl?

i think there should be more apologies other than Mr r1. if the facts are true

Quote Originally Posted by lucky2 View Post
    i think there should be more apologies other than Mr r1. if the facts are true
    If the accusations are true, then there needs to be a discussion as to who (suzuki_gurl, paul, cutekill) knew about it or didn't know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by inreb View Post
    nuthin' serious there, it's the lacerated rectum that' a real bummer
    lol. nice pun.

sry still dont get it. what does this "monorail" gotta do with anything. i havent watched simpsons for so long i dont get the reference.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZjz...eature=related

If you can't hear that one, try this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9Nh...eature=related

If the accusations are true, then there needs to be a discussion as to who (suzuki_gurl, paul, cutekill) knew about it or didn't know about it.
    This whole fiasco could have been a simple oversight on the organizers part in doing their due diligence to find out the true extent of the injuries instead of relying on hearsay information and rushing to get the fundraiser on a short notice.

Everyone just loves a conspiracy theory