is haga going to win WSBK?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is haga going to win WSBK?

is haga going to win WSBK?

what ya say folks? is haga gonna take it or does spies have a chance?
    DEMOCRACY - NOT PLUTOCRACY www.globalresearch.ca

Re: is haga going to win WSBK?

Who knows. I hope Spies wins. But he will likely have to win both races. Either person who wins it will be a good story.

I think Haga will be WSBK champ...
    2008 DUCATI 848

Quote Originally Posted by boyoboy View Post
    what ya say folks? is haga gonna take it or does spies have a chance?
    They both have a chance, it's all up in the air, 50-50. Although they both are under alot of pressure Spies is a rookie trying to do something unheard of, while Haga has to prove himself and finally win that WSB Title. He also has to show that the rookie AMA guy can't beat him.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    He's not the only one with a personality disorder on this website. He just 'acquired' his. Others are born with theirs.

Spies seemed to be missing something in the last race. If he didn't fix the bike or whatever the issue was it doesn't look good for him.

historically, does anyone know how haga has performed at this final circuit-portamao?
    DEMOCRACY - NOT PLUTOCRACY www.globalresearch.ca

Well just to get this going for tomm, Spies has the pole, Haga starts from the 3rd row. Its in Spies range, he needs ten points. 2 races he can do it. I'm hoping for a classic finish.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcbrrr View Post
    Well just to get this going for tomm, Spies has the pole, Haga starts from the 3rd row. Its in Spies range, he needs ten points. 2 races he can do it. I'm hoping for a classic finish.
    Can't wait, not a huge Spies fan but I hope he wins it. Sorry Haga you've tried for years and come close several times but maybe next year.

I was so excited that I watched the 2002 final race between Edwards and Bayliss, WOW. I hope tomorrow's race lives up to that epic battle.
    He's not the only one with a personality disorder on this website. He just 'acquired' his. Others are born with theirs.

I'll bet a million that Spies wins it
    Powered by Platinum Powersports www.platinum-powersports.com

Quote Originally Posted by toastman View Post
    I'll bet a million that Spies wins it
    Too late Sucker's bet .

It was a nail biter to the end of the 2nd race, somehow I think Fabritsio(sp?) will get a cold shoulder or two, [Pit Wall]- Team orders !!! Team orders !!! [Fabri]- Wah?, me no understand, Wah? http://www.crash.net/world+superbike...nner_haga.html

I hope Spies can attack MotoGP with the same gusto, the good thing is he's going to a good team unlike many others making the WSB to MotoGP transition before.
    Last edited by toybm; 10-25-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Congrats to Spies and Rossi also.

Spies is a God, maybe not THE God, but a God..... What an accomplishment in a rookie season....
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933

Can Spies be a God without beating Rossi?

Perhaps we should call him a Prince, heir to the throne.
    "I think you'll like Mat Mladin--if he's on your side. If he's not on your side--you don't like Mat Mladin." - Bob Hanna
    http://www.goloracing.com

Quote Originally Posted by franz131 View Post
    Can Spies be a God without beating Rossi?

Perhaps we should call him a Prince, heir to the throne.
    I think he'll still have a tough time beating the "aliens" next season... we'll see how he does against Colin...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic Trance View Post
    I think he'll still have a tough time beating the "aliens" next season... we'll see how he does against Colin...
    I think he maybe up to the task. This is a guy who took on the best the WSB had to offer and beat them on his first attempt, not to mention he never ever rode on any of the tracks before and was able to get the most super-poles on a brand new bike. Needless to say Biaggi on the Aprilla was also unbelievable, another great first attempt.

I think he will do much better than Toseland and will be atleast on par with Edwards. But we will see what really happens next year.

Spies will win the GP next season.

Quote Originally Posted by toybm View Post
    I think he will do much better than Toseland and will be atleast on par with Edwards. But we will see what really happens next year.
    Unfortunately for your boy Edwards, Spies will make him look like cold pizza in the morning when you're hungover. Spies will run up front and will win a race(s?), but he'll be up against 10 guys that are faster than anyone he's ever raced against. Also remember that he's on a satelite team, Yamaha will love to see him win, but the championship?
    "I think you'll like Mat Mladin--if he's on your side. If he's not on your side--you don't like Mat Mladin." - Bob Hanna
    http://www.goloracing.com

Yeah I expect Spies to win a race or two but I imagine that the likes of Stoner, Rossi, and Lorenzo are still gonna' be the front runners. Having said that Spies is on a STEAMROLL, mulitple AMA championships followed by a PHENOMINAL rookie season in WSBK. As a fan I especially like that he won considering how many people doubted that he would do well at all?! Not only was he a rookie to the series but to the tracks as well. IMO WSBK was the most entertaining road race series to watch in 09'. We'll see what 2010 brings for us race fans...
    It is what it is...

I have a black belt in anger!

Hes the type of rider that if you put somethin in front of him thats really fast, he seems to strive to catch it and beat it, like a greyhound and rabbit.
    Like him or dont, hes is extremely gifted and he'll be a huge asset to MotoGP......
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933

he'll be runing in the pedrosa, melandri, hayden (if he gets up to speed) group. the stoner, rossi, lorenzo party will be up front.
    where's the wind?!