Missing ZX10R.net member

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing ZX10R.net member

Missing ZX10R.net member

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho

Anyone else still following this story? I've been reading it and it seems to be a hoax?

Check out page 40, post 400.
    Last edited by El Zilcho; 10-08-2009 at 02:28 PM. Reason: added the quotation with the links

Re: Missing ZX10R.net member

yea, definitely some odd stuff there??

Great news that he's still alive. I hope he recovers quickly!
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

It is starting to look like he's got nothing to recover from ... aside from the whipping that's going to be dished out in the not too distant future ...

Whipping? A hoax?
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578

Oh man .. hoax... thats disgusting to come up with that garbage.
    '04 CBR1000RR

should have suspected something wasn't right when there's no media news.

It sounded a bit far fetched.
    R.I.P : William Joseph "Joey" Dunlop, Feb. 25th 1952 - July 2nd 2000.“KING OF THE ROADS” Sadly Missed, Never Forgotten.

www.roadawareness.ca

By the look of things, it doesn't add up. He's been a regular there for three years and regulars don't switch to trolling out of the blue.
    I would think that maybe he's financially in a tight jam and trying to fraud insurance but he has 4 bikes. Maybe he has a bigger debt or something ?

that is getting more and more messed up don't believe all you see on the internet :P

Wow... that thread got messy.

Cliffs notes anyone?

Banned

Imagine what would happen if they actually held a fundraiser for this guy

and then found out later that it was all a hoax.

Yetti cannot believe that someone would tarnsih their reputation by doing something like that.

tsk tsk tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Cliffs notes anyone?
    Cliff notes up to Page 43.

Guy's wife says he was is a wreck and missing
    Guy is found pretty banged up in Lake Ontario 14 hours later.
    The day after (while he is supposedly in ICU) he is at work.

Obviously some part of the story is untrue.

^ I agree with you Yetti. I read and followed the entire thread. Crazy story. Here's the jist.

-Wife jumps on and states that husband is missing.
    -Wife jumps on later, he was found, in ICU, surgery.
    -Wife says that insurance (military) not willing to pay due to EMT finding rider pratically naked. Claim that he wasn't properly wearing equipment.
    -Another board poster in Rochester says that this rider was in the shop today after wife said he was in surgery to tap his head due to pressure the night before.
    -Maps and diagrams of location of accident (hit and run) on the bridge are then posted with locations of where rider was found. Lots of inconsistancies. The river isn't the distances wife said husband swam and the river currents deem it impossible to location of where fisherman found rider.
    -Other posters from other boards come on and say that they were just talking to this guy and excepts from the live chat was captuer and pasted onto forum with rider joking about being found 7miles away.
    -Someone joins forum, posts riders last name, they find his wife on facebook and post the pic that is linked to rider. They have his name, address and picture now.
    -Facebook photo disappears. Rider/wife is reading forum and not posting. Nothing is heard from either anymore.
    -Users talk about how much stuff this guy had, and selling. Had previous posts trying to raise money for modding projects.
    -Army guy on forum cannot find any information on the active status on this rider, it was all lies apparently.
    -The big BS is called and now is all down hill from there.

Thats about the notes version.

Last edited by koFFey; 10-08-2009 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Pic related.

Are the mods of that forum erasing every thread about the topic or they are letting the information be uncovered?

Looks like the fellas over at zx-10r.net got taken for a ride.
    not too dissimilar from the ride GTAM went on with Septembers fundraiser.

Quote Originally Posted by mike.from.canmore View Post
    Looks like the fellas over at zx-10r.net got taken for a ride.
    not too dissimilar from the ride GTAM went on with Septembers fundraiser.
    Except i believe the mod's on the .net are now letting more posts stay to see how it plays out.

Sounds like the guys in Rochester are getting a posse together to go lynch this guy and his "wife". From what I read it seems that while most are annoyed about the overall hoaxing of the forum members, many are supremely ****** about his BSing on his military service. That's a real sore point with Americans these days.

This is a really weird situation and I think the moderators over there are keeping things open to see what devlopes. They might even be interested in trying to bring this guy to accounts for what he's done.

This thing really got going and spread like wildfire this week and its been discussed from here to Australia. Powerful tool the Internet.

Cheers all,
    Spyug
    "Slowest beasts are always strongest and manage to live the longest"
    "If it's no Scottish.......it's crap!"
    "Ama lyin?"

1983 GS750E Black Booty
    1982 GS750 SZ Katana Wee Beastie II
    1983 GS550E Basket Case from Hell

WOW! Interesting turn of anyone that is still interested. I'm glued from this and it's just wrong...

UPDATE:
    Everyone, just an update. This kinda took an interesting turn. This is a member over on our site.....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mikemcw
    I sent a message to JB's wife via facebook.

Hey Lisam I was just wondering how JB is doing? Is everything ok?

Here is her reply.

Ummm, he should be? He's in Connecticut? I talked to him last night, you try calling/texting him? He has his 817 phone with him because his main phone is broken. Who is this btw?

Me:You started a thread on ZX-10r.net and it's pretty bad so whats going on with him

Lisam Thongvilay October 8 at 11:36am Report
    I started a what? What do you mean what's going on with him? He has been in Connecticut since Tuesday? What are you talking about? I really don't appreciate getting all these messages and people I don't even know being an, excuse my language...*** to me. Sorry to be a B, but this is like the 9th message I had to reply to.
    Last edited by koFFey; 10-08-2009 at 03:10 PM.