nice fall weather ride through the niagara escarpment (with .gpx)

Thread: nice fall weather ride through the niagara escarpment (with .gpx)

nice fall weather ride through the niagara escarpment (with .gpx)

Just rode this today, great mix of scenery and twisty roads. A couple small gravel sections (sorry I don't remember exactly where) but overall roads were very clean and free of cars

http://www.escarpment.org/Travel/dri...nSplendour.htm

just change the gpx file from .zip to .gpx (forum wouldn't let me upload it as a gpx)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: nice fall weather ride through the niagara escarpment (with .gpx)

Looks nice, thanks for sharing. Too far for an afternoon ride for me, but I hope to do it before it gets too cold.
    NOTE: I don't visit this board frequently and do not accept private messages. You can reach me at GTAmotorcycle[At]aca{dot.}cc

My country is the world and my religion is to do good. - Thomas Paine

Thanks Regder, this is one ride I want to do next year, much appreciated for sharing.

I tried to do this ride today. There were a bunch of dirt road sections, as well as the markings aren't that great sometimes (i.e. at the very beginning, Road 17 is marked as Road 10), but that's mostly just my poor navigation skills. In the end I gor frustrated with the amount of dirt roads at the beginning and gave up on McNab road. Could be a good route for a non-supersport type bike, or even a car if it's too cold. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarf Face View Post
    I tried to do this ride today. There were a bunch of dirt road sections, as well as the markings aren't that great sometimes (i.e. at the very beginning, Road 17 is marked as Road 10), but that's mostly just my poor navigation skills. In the end I gor frustrated with the amount of dirt roads at the beginning and gave up on McNab road. Could be a good route for a non-supersport type bike, or even a car if it's too cold. Thanks for sharing.
    you mean, not everyone has a gps on their bike?

definitely a life saver