Suggestion to support GTAM

Thread: Suggestion to support GTAM

Lightbulb Suggestion to support GTAM

The other day I met up with a guy riding an R6 at a local part source. This is his first year riding. I asked him "are you a member of GTAM" and he had no clue what GTAM was... I then explained by telling him the domain name thinking maybe he just doesn't know what the abbreviation is... Nope, still had no clue what GTAM is...

Chances are, by the time he gets home, after avoiding the countless idiots in cages on the road, he will have forgotten I told him about GTAM...

So then it dawned on me... What about member business cards?

Paul could sell these cards in packages of say 500 to members. Even if Paul didn't make much off the actual cards the spread of the site would grow considerably. Whats 500 one sided cards cost these days? I think my print shop does them for like $25 if I'm not mistaken.

So the member (thats us) get cool business cards with our member name on them and Paul gets more traffic which increases his sponsor signups and/or sponsor retention without any cost to him whatsoever because us members would be buying the cards because they are personalized for us.

Maybe Paul could even create a new section and/or new member title like our supporter to show that we bought the business card package and we help the site by handing them out to other guys on bikes...

Just a thought and trying to help...

Re: Suggestion to support GTAM

Not too bad at all.
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by JiuJitsu View Post
    The other day I met up with a guy riding an R6 at a local part source. This is his first year riding. I asked him "are you a member of GTAM" and he had no clue what GTAM was... I then explained by telling him the domain name thinking maybe he just doesn't know what the abbreviation is... Nope, still had no clue what GTAM is...

Chances are, by the time he gets home, after avoiding the countless idiots in cages on the road, he will have forgotten I told him about GTAM...

So then it dawned on me... What about member business cards?

Paul could sell these cards in packages of say 500 to members. Even if Paul didn't make much off the actual cards the spread of the site would grow considerably. Whats 500 one sided cards cost these days? I think my print shop does them for like $25 if I'm not mistaken.

So the member (thats us) get cool business cards with our member name on them and Paul gets more traffic which increases his sponsor signups and/or sponsor retention without any cost to him whatsoever because us members would be buying the cards because they are personalized for us.

Maybe Paul could even create a new section and/or new member title like our supporter to show that we bought the business card package and we help the site by handing them out to other guys on bikes...

Just a thought and trying to help...
    He was riding an R6 as his first bike, he would be crucified here. You were not doing him any favours.

Quote Originally Posted by bear22099 View Post
    He was riding an R6 as his first bike, he would be crucified here. You were not doing him any favours.
    True, he didn't even know if the bike was a twin or in line four...

Point of this topic however goes beyond the guy with the R6, its about helping GTAM...

We have generic cards... grab some off one of us the next time you see us.

Sponsor Me Today ................................ Sponsor the GTAM Ride Team

2011 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $29,335.50 
    2010 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $37,836.14 
    2009 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $39,347.14 
    2008 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $37,868.15 
    2007 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $18,540.28 
    2004 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $13,408.69

Quote Originally Posted by cutekill View Post
    We have generic cards... grab some off one of us the next time you see us.
    Sounds good!

Talking Re: Suggestion to support GTAM

geee....I thought my post it notes, left on gas tanks was workin fine!!!!
    I ride hard & fast on street and track.....get the right advice @ Riders Choice .......I dive deep with The Dive Academy in Oakville.....come dive with us