ice racing - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ice racing

Re: ice racing

I live in Brantford and went to a local spot with my sons to do some sled testing, and low and behold there was a Mr. Jordan Szoke with a bunch of guys racing around some tires on the pond. Guess I know how he stays in shape in the off season. I knew he was a Brantford boy also but never expected to run in to him ice racing. Oh the place is called Oakland pond and is just outside of the small town of Oakland about 20 minutes south of Brantford. There seems to be someone there just about every weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by zacm7 View Post
    a pic from new years eve ride, was a fun one. a couple more pics and videos on the way.

parking a bike motoX style.

2 stroke power!
    How are you getting through such deep snow? When we get off of the cleared "track" it's usually time to start pushing.
    ride - if you want to

it was just a huge snow drift that we bombed through, the front floats over the snow but the back just digs itself a giant rut. was a fun day the snow was maybe 4 inches across the fields and you had to watch out for ice i fell a few times nothing major except a broken perch.

well thats as far as we made it.... it was a little ditch between 2 feilds i decided to take a burn at, so we took a little break

where abouts are you riding at dirtbag.... i should have my rubbers studded by the weekend and i wouldnt mind hitting ice

if anyone owants I"m hitting the bay by my place with a few freinds pm if you want to come i'm in newmarket

Quote Originally Posted by tower_man View Post
    if anyone owants I"m hitting the bay by my place with a few freinds pm if you want to come i'm in newmarket
    Today ?
    2009 Ninja 250r SE
    2001 Kx 125

ya i'm going back on saterday

Quote Originally Posted by tower_man View Post
    ya i'm going back on saterday
    How was it today ? We should keep in contact I might be looking for some where to ride this saturday.
    2009 Ninja 250r SE
    2001 Kx 125

hey if any one is looking for ice tires i know a guy who has a set..... he has a set of one ways and a set of 2 ways he wants to keep one set for himself but doesnt care which ones, i would have picked them up but they are for 19 inch rears.... the tires are made by George Jones and all of them are built with tire liners in them
    pm me and ill set you up

it was great i was in the field and on the bay both where in great shape. i didn't try the rive to tell you truth i think it needs a little longer to freeze, but the bays was good there is good ice on it and lots of tracks

Quote Originally Posted by zacm7 View Post
    it was just a huge snow drift that we bombed through, the front floats over the snow but the back just digs itself a giant rut. was a fun day the snow was maybe 4 inches across the fields and you had to watch out for ice i fell a few times nothing major except a broken perch.
    Any of that video turn out ok ?
    2009 Ninja 250r SE
    2001 Kx 125

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman250r View Post
    Any of that video turn out ok ?
    oh yea it looks great just a lot of cutting to be done its taking forever...sometimes i go video happy and realize when i get home damn why did i tape 2 hour of riding lol.

know anyone who wants to buy a 98' CR?

We were riding today on Rice lake in Bewdley. Satruday we plowed a 4.9km road course and there was about 12 guys out today.
    Those interested can give Ultimate Toyz a call and find out the next time we're all going out. There is a cover collected to pay for the two plow trucks. Front guards are required.

Hey, if anyone is looking for some studded tires......

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...d.php?t=107496
    freedom is sailing a funky 2 wheeled spaceship just below the heavens

Ride until the Kaws come home

Anybody gonna be out ripping before the girlfriends bust out the whips this weekend ?

2009 Ninja 250r SE
    2001 Kx 125

when were you thinking????
    ice or dirt???
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMotoJacket View Post
    Does anyone else dislike people talking in 3rd party ?
    Yetti has used it once or twice..
    but when people use it all the time, it's just annoying.
    there are a few certain few, who use it wayyyyyy too much.

Check out some pictures from this past weekend's oval ice races at Brighton Speedway.
    http://www.pbase.com/tjmort/brighton_speedway