Why would you ride in this weather? v. crazy - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why would you ride in this weather? v. crazy

Re: Why would you ride in this weather? v. crazy

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    And what the hell are you supposed to do if it just starts raining, after your already on the road? Call a tow truck because riding in the rain makes you quite the idiot?
    no dude, you obviously didn't read my post about never leaving your house without a 3 day cash float for hotels + food!!

If it's cloudy out, I've been known to make my buddies drive behind me with a trailer also. (enclosed of course)
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by SweetOnion View Post
    Unless it's a sexual adventure.
    Thats what the tongue is for.

Back to the topic....are bikers today a bunch of panzies that don't ride in the rain? Damn I wish I had the awsome 5 years experience and know better not to ride in wet weather.
    2000 ZX-9R NINJA from the WESTSIDE GHETTO

Quote Originally Posted by REDD77 View Post
    People that ride only when its sunny are posers and belong in a Timmies parking lot.
    90% of the riding population..

lol, idiots. This forum has really taken a dive down the sh!tter with the abundance of quality posters.

Maybe some of you should stop riding in the rain and take that time to take a Grade 6 English lesson on spelling/grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR_Mike View Post
    ...it's because through experience that I know riding in such weather is simply stupid. It has nothing to do with being a good rider or adjusting your speed, the fact that you are taking such a stupid risk with so many factors outside of your control makes me believe that you are quite the idiot.

Kind of like the girl who commutes from Hamilton to Toronto and buys a bike instead of a car...moron.
    You're pretty opinionated. Lots of people think that riding a murdercycle on a beautiful day in the country is taking a stupid risk with many factors outside your control.

With 25000 kms on my primary ride THIS SEASON, and over 135000 kms on two wheels since 2003, I'll make my own decisions about what's risky and what's not. I rode in today. I ride in all kinds of foul weather. Practice makes perfect, and good gear makes all the difference.
    Past: 03 Suzuki Volusia, 03 Kawasaki Nomad 1500, 06 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 98 Suzuki TL1000R.
    Present: 1982 Yamaha Seca 750, 08 Yamaha FZ1, 04 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

Cela est bien dit, mais il faut cultiver notre jardin. Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    I am not giving out any advice. I am just mocking you.
    P.S. Your spelling is horrible.

Thats what the tongue is for.

Back to the topic....are bikers today a bunch of panzies that don't ride in the rain? Damn I wish I had the awsome 5 years experience and know better not to ride in wet weather.

Some people have higher priorities, you know like a career? Not all people work in warehouses shuffling boxes, not all of us can come in drenched and looking like ***** after riding in the rain. But hey, who am I to talk.

My life is all about riding in the rain, sleeping, eating, and repeating

Quote Originally Posted by oomis View Post
    You're pretty opinionated. Lots of people think that riding a murdercycle on a beautiful day in the country is taking a stupid risk with many factors outside your control.

With 25000 kms on my primary ride THIS SEASON, and over 135000 kms on two wheels since 2003, I'll make my own decisions about what's risky and what's not. I rode in today. I ride in all kinds of foul weather. Practice makes perfect, and good gear makes all the difference.

Do you have a car?

lol, idiots. This forum has really taken a dive down the sh!tter with the abundance of quality posters.
    Being the one who came here and started criticizing people who've got bigger nuts and more skill than you, maybe you are responsible for the 'dive'?

Maybe some of you should stop riding in the rain and take that time to take a Grade 6 English lesson on spelling/grammar.
    Well since you were proven to be a poser I guess its time to check everyones Spelling/ grammar.......good comeback.

Do you have a car?
    Nope. And somehow - just somehow, I manage to get into work even on a day like this perfectly dry.
    Past: 03 Suzuki Volusia, 03 Kawasaki Nomad 1500, 06 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 98 Suzuki TL1000R.

since you've been here since january, and are complaining of the 'dive' this forum has taken, should we just assume you are a dupe of someone who got banned?

Some people have higher priorities, you know like a career? Not all people work in warehouses shuffling boxes, not all of us can come in drenched and looking like ***** after riding in the rain. But hey, who am I to talk.

My life is all about riding in the rain, sleeping, eating, and repeating
    I have a career.....its called living in my moms basement rent free.......ya I know your jealous.

I have a career.....its called living in my moms basement rent free.......ya I know your jealous.
    Actually, now I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by oomis View Post
    Nope. And somehow - just somehow, I manage to get into work even on a day like this perfectly dry.
    What do you do in the winter?

My jealous? What's that?

What do you do in the winter?
    Obviously ride a snow mobile! Youd have to be quite the idiot to drive a car in the show

My jealous? What's that?
    "My" jealous eh.....LOL FAIL!

Unfortunately Mike wins on that one... he's making a point on the wrong "You're"

Too bad for gsxr_timmies he insulted my ability to read already..... for no reason I've been able to determine.
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by SweetOnion View Post
    Unfortunately Mike wins on that one... he's making a point on the wrong "You're"

Too bad for gsxr_timmies he insulted my ability to read already..... for no reason I've been able to determine.
    Thank god for the internet grammar police!

My jealous? What's that?

My bad....but I'm only in grade 5, yet still have more balls then you to be able to ride in the rain.