Happy hands have heated grips!

Thread: Happy hands have heated grips!

Talking Happy hands have heated grips!

Hi All
    I had been planning on installing heated grips on my 02 B6, and so emailed MIBagentQ asking where he picked up some of the stuff he used. I'd already collected the heated grips from Royal Distributing.
    If you've never heard of MIBagentQ, then you've never searched this site on heated grips! He is absolutely wonderful! Originally he directed me to where to pick stuff up.. and then came the best part... he offered to install them for me !!!
    I rode out Sunday morning thinking that the fall was coming to soon, and rode home a couple hours later enjoying nice warm fingers! His install was exactly as he posted on GTAM this past spring (when he said life was getting too busy and he wasn't doing any more installs!). MIBagentQ is a great guy, does great installs of heated grip for a very reasonable price. And he lets you ask questions about what he is doing while he's working!
    If you are looking for heated grip, he has 3 sets left and then he says he's really not going to do anymore installs!
    Thank you MIBagentQ!
    al
    P.S. He also introduced me to a cool friend of his... forest fire fighter and soon to be whirly bird flyer!

Re: Happy hands have heated grips!

it was nice meeting you too!

Re: Happy hands have heated grips!

both of them are good guys.
    +1
    www.shanekingsley.com - House (and jungle) Music All Night Long

The Big Map of Ontario's Best Roads.