Amazing Ride for MS Thank You

Thread: Amazing Ride for MS Thank You

Smile Amazing Ride for MS Thank You

We had a Spectacular day for the ride! I would like to first thank our Sponsors, Double R Leather, RONA Brampton Stores and West 7 Nightclub and Lounge for the GREAT SUPPORT they gave us! Without their support we would not have been able to make this ride a big success! I would like to thank all the volunteers that helped especially 132 Brampton, 121 Guelph, 164 Shelburne and 756 Georgetown Air Cadets for manning the check points. We raised over $11,000 with 142 participants and 135 bikes. Great job! The venue was great and we booked it for September 18th, 2010 for next years ride. There were enough prizes for EVERY participant to receive a prize, Thanks Ray! The big prize winners were:

$1000.00 Webber BBQ donated by RONA was Pam Lavelle of Georgetown.
    $619.00 Dewalt Double compound miter saw donated by RONA was Gary Holgate of Brampton.
    $299.00 Skil battery tool set donated by RONA for most money raised ($1000.00) was Paul Morrison of Keswick.
    Longest ride to event was won by Rober Winger of Pefferlaw.

Thanks again everyone!

www.AmazingRideforMS.ca

IBAID 26718
    BMWMOA 117552
    2011 K1600GTL NOW RIDING
    2007 Piaggio MP3 (wifes)

Re: Amazing Ride for MS Thank You

Thats awsome, I wish I could have gone, To bad it didnt start in Kingston I would have love to been apart of it. My mother was just diagnosed with MS a few months ago She is not as bad as some. Im not very educated in MS and I haven't brought myself into researching it to see whats to come. I know from working in the hospitals that I have seen MS locking people in wheelchairs and thats the part that scares me.

I never really thought about MS because it wasnt a focus point in my life sadly to say it is now.

So on behalf of my mother and my family thank you for the riders who rode as well as the people who donated!