Kahuna Sale tomorrow

Thread: Kahuna Sale tomorrow

Kahuna Sale tomorrow

Got an email from them, apparently the sales are at specific times during the day???
    Also found this on there website....

http://www.kahunapowersports.com/cus...asp?pg=coupons

Just wanted to do there job by spreading the word so people can actual get the deal they want at the right time.....

May head down there to pick up a new lid. - weather is gonna suck...

Re: Kahuna Sale tomorrow

Don't even bother. I went down really early to check out the stuff they had for sale and literally their parts department had NOTHING. The guy told me they havent even received any 2010 inventory, all they had was small and medium sized clothing and mostly female clothes as well. I went over to Suzuki Of Newmarket and they had 2-3 times as much stuff available in their accessories department and still got a great discount.

Pretty disappointed with Kahuna's "HUGE SALE"
    Lets Ride

Not cool... girl sale 3-4 pm... so can't make that
    http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4281/thatscrazy12qn4.gif

Quote Originally Posted by RicoChet View Post
    Don't even bother. I went down really early to check out the stuff they had for sale and literally their parts department had NOTHING. The guy told me they havent even received any 2010 inventory, all they had was small and medium sized clothing and mostly female clothes as well. I went over to Suzuki Of Newmarket and they had 2-3 times as much stuff available in their accessories department and still got a great discount.

Yeah i dropped in with some friends and wasn't impressed, no leathers or anything....went to riders choice....

I went, bought nothing. It was worth it if you needed a helmet. Also they had RF-1100s there to play with.
    1996 Kawasaki ZX11D - "When I'm on the road, I'm indestructible. No one can stop me ... but they try."

Quote Originally Posted by RicoChet View Post
    Don't even bother. I went down really early to check out the stuff they had for sale and literally their parts department had NOTHING. The guy told me they havent even received any 2010 inventory.

Maybe it was a huge bike sale and you read wrong? Kahuna is not a declared apparel store like Royal Distributing, they are a bike dealership, they just sell some few stuff on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegassus View Post
    Maybe it was a huge bike sale and you read wrong? Kahuna is not a declared apparel store like Royal Distributing, they are a bike dealership, they just sell some few stuff on the side.
    if you looked at the link, all they were referencing in their sale was gear.
    For sale, 2007 Aprilia SXV 450 Supermoto
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...prilia-sxv-450

Kahuna IS BS with BS customer service!!!

These guys have the least gear from any sort of a motorcycle shop i've been to. I wouldn't even bother going in there for a special for gear as even without special, they rarely have anything. Their mainly good for Yamaha/Kawasaki parts and have some decent bikes they sell also. But in terms of gear, forget it...

Quote Originally Posted by kevin4uc View Post
    Kahuna IS BS with BS customer service!!!
    Now I think you are full of BS, my experiences with Kahuna kawasaki have been superb and their customer service is the best, especially from that spanish guy that works there, Cameron I think is his name, he used to work at McBride's.

Alright, well since this has sort of turned into a Kahuna Bashing thread, I find myself amazingly siding with Pegasus (?wow?).

I have previously had poor experiences with Kahuna however I voiced my problem and they have been nothing but nice and accomodating to me since. One of the owners Fab, always greets me with a smile, and rod the sales guy is extremely nice. Yes r is clearly a slick sales guy, but thats his job. I havent bought a bike from them, but Rod is always willing to talk, even after I bought from GP after stringing him along on one of his bikes. Rod even diagnosed a problem with my bike from the description i gave him. A diagnoses that GP bikes couldnt find and swore my bike was fine.

The guys at Kahuna are nothing but pure stand up, the odd negative experience I have had has been quickly remedied and addressed.

Also the gear selection at their new location has expanded as they now have more space. And my Gf (AZIA) bought a beautiful new jacket during their grand opening sale at well below cost. I checked around and am sure of this.

So while some people may not like Kahuna, I feel like I owe them big time, and this post is the least i can do.
    2002 Kawasaki ZR-7S