2009 End of season - Scarborough Rides - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2009 End of season - Scarborough Rides

Banned

Re: 2009 End of season - Scarborough Rides

Stunt Bike - Group buy

well... after a couple of nice power wheelies... i would like to learn some clutch wheelies... and i most say... i did a couple of those... but... i can hold the bike only for a couple of meters... and i don't want to risk my bike doing a "to much to soon" and let my bike fly over me... if you know what i mean...

so... im looking for a couple of braves to cooperate with a couple of bucks to buy a stunt bike... not a big group... maybe 4 to 6 associates to share the bike... and im talking about 500 dls each to get it... we can practice as a group or we can share the bike in our free time... keep the bike in my or your garage and share all parts cost (tire, frame slider, cage, etc)

interested...?? PM me..

the other option is to buy a Wheelie Teach for my F4i... it only cost around 300 dls shipping included... however... probably will fit only cbr f4i... and i would like to share it with my fellow riders... however... buying one... i believe somebody probably know somebody to try to make our own...

interested..?? more info here...

www.wheelieteach.com

More interested...??? PM me...

Juan.
    Last edited by juancho; 11-15-2009 at 03:51 PM.

Re: 2009 End of season - Scarborough Rides

wheelie teach looks neat, I wonder what the stunters thnk of it for learning?